Monday 14 May 2012

Long Liam Imagine

#Imagine Liam had gone on tour with the rest of the lads and he had been gone for the last 3 weeks. You really missed him, you hadn't seen him since he left. He had phoned you most nights, but it wasn't the same as being there with him. You weren't dating but you and him had been so close every since you was little. Over the past few months you had started to develop some kind of feelings for Liam, but you could never tell anyone. You never wanted anything to ruin yours and Liam's friendship. You lived alone in an apartment in London, and you decided to go on twitter for a while. You logged in and realised you had more followers that usual. You already had quite a few thousand because you and Liam are always tweeting each other. You had a few extra thousand which was a bit unusual. You read through your mentions and they all had the same youtube link pasted onto the end of them. You clicked the link and it was a new One Direction interview with a magazine company that you had never heard of before. You watched the video, it was just Liam. None of the other boys, just Liam, answering question about the band and their music. The interview was just about to end when the woman interviewing the boys pulled a picture out from behind her back and gave it to Liam. You saw his face light up and his smile was bigger than you had ever seen.
 'Liam, who is this girl? We have seen you tweeting and hanging round with her a lot, who is she?' the interviewer said. Liam smirked at the picture and then turned it to the camera. It was a picture of you. Liam took a big sigh and looked into the camera.
 'She's incredible, she's been my best friend every since we were little. I've always had feelings for her, but I don't think she feels the same way. I can't believe I'm telling you this, I just had to tell someone...' Liam said to the interviewer. The camera turned onto the interviewer and she started saying things about their website and magazine. Your heart was racing fast, all this time, Liam had liked you back. And it had taken him until now to tell you. You read through your mentions, lots of them were hate, but you didn't care, you had always got hate for being friends with Liam. But some of the tweets were nice, saying that they hoped you and Liam were happy together, but you really needed to talk to Liam. You picked up your mobile phone and rang Liam's number. It rang for a while, but eventually someone answered.
 'Hello?' said a voice on the other end of the phone.
 'Louis?' you asked.
 'Yeah, it's me,' he said.
 'Is Liam there?' you asked, quite confused that Louis had answered.
 'Yeah, but, erm, he said he's too ashamed to talk to you,' Louis said in one quick breath. You heard someone in the background shout at Louis.
 'Louis, please, put him on the phone. Tell him I want to talk to him,' you begged.
 'Okay then... LIAM! SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!' Louis screamed. 'He's coming now, he was just on the toilet,' he told you.
 'Aww, thanks. I'm so glad you told me that,' you told him sarcastically. He laughed and then it went silent. There was a long wait but then finally someone spoke.
 'Hiya,' he said. 'Did you see that interview?' You breathed deep and then you said to him,
 'Yeah, I have.' You heard his voice drop on the other end of the phone.
 'Oh,' he said.
 'No Liam! I have felt the same way about you, I'm phoning to tell you....' you took a big breath. '..that I feel the same way.' There was a long silence, you just sat there, waiting for him to say something.
 'Yo-You mean it?' he eventually stuttered.
 'Of course I mean it Liam, I want to be with you more than anything,' you said down the phone.
 'That's exactly how I feel about you, I can't believe I have waited until now to tell you, I'm such an idiot,' he said, you could hear his voice shaking.
 'No! You're not an idiot! I could have said something as well! But I chose not to, because I was too scared that it would ruin our friendship,' you blurted out.
 'I know! But it just got too much, I love you too much, and I had to tell someone. That someone just happened to be an interviewer, and now everyone know,' he said, his voice was breaking and you heard him beginning to weep.
 'Liam? What's wrong if everyone knows?' you asked him.
 'You're gonna get hate, and it will be all my fault, I don't wanna be the reason that you're unhappy,' he said, you could hear him crying.
'Liam? What are you talking about? You're the reason that I'm happy, not unhappy. I can handle the hate, that's always been something that I've been able to handle. The only thing that would make me unhappy would be if you wouldn't let me be yours,' you said, the tears started falling down your face.
 'R-really?' he said, not even a whisper.
 'Yes! Liam please, don't give up on me, I need you,' you sobbed.
 'I need you too,' he said, his voice going back to normal. You smiled and you heard Liam laugh too. 'So...' he said. 'Will you be my girlfriend,' he asked.
 'Yes, Liam I love you so much,' you told him. He laughed.
 'I love you too,' he said. 'I can't wait to see you, it's been so long. Just a few more days, I'm counting down already..' he told you. You were so happy, a huge smile spread across your face.
 'I can't wait either Liam,' you said, your smile still huge.
 'Okay, well I have to go now baby, I'll see you soon,' he told you.
 'Okay, I'll miss you,' you said, your smile disappearing at the thought of not hearing Liam's voice anymore. You heard him sigh on the other end of the phone.
 'I'll miss you more,' he said. 'I love you.'
 'I love you too,' you said, and then he hung up. You went on twitter, and you was still getting the same mentions, some were hate, but most were nice and kind. You went on Liam's profile and you saw that he had tweeted something new.
 'Please dont send her hate. You no who i meen. We are dating and we r very happy. She makes me happy xxxxx' That's what his tweet said. It made you go all warm inside, you started smiling again, but this time you couldn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment